Today was an unusual, true rest day through and through. Sundays are my days off from running 95% of the time, but I almost always either take the dogs for a walk, go to yoga, or both. But today I did neither because I was cooking and baking up a storm!
I did take an hour break to meet up with a friend at the dog park, which was good because Eamon was running around like an even greater maniac than usual. Other than that, I was in the kitchen and on my feet all day. I was trying to get some nice meals and deserts in order for when my husband comes home Wednesday. It’s been a very stressful work trip for him and he’ll probably want some healthy(ish) home-cooked food after all the diner food he’s been eating. Or at least, I want him to have better food!
So, no exercise to report. But since it’s Sunday, it’s time to tentatively plan my work out for the upcoming week:
- Monday: 3 mile, easy morning run
- Tuesday: Either morning Power Hour Yoga or spin class (probably yoga, even though I should spin); afternoon strength training
- Wednesday: Morning run, possibly afternoon intervals depending on how easy morning run is
- Thursday: Afternoon strength training
- Friday: Morning Power Hour Yoga; afternoon 3-mile run
- Saturday: 6 mile long run
And there it is- let’s hope all goes according to plan. Have a great start to the week everyone.